miércoles, 6 de junio de 2007

tossa maravillossa


<- I want you to know
Look into my eyes
I'm not coming back
Look into my eyes;
It's the only way you'll know I'm telling the truth




<- I'm standing in the wind
But I never wave bye-bye
But I try, I try

<- Raise the cup and let's propose a toast
To the thing that hurts you most
It's your last cup of sorrow
What can you say?
Finish it today



<- pasar aqui unos dias, sentarme a escuchar el rumor de aquel tiempo (...) sin buscar nada y asi poder quiza encontrar algo
(Pablo Auladell)



<- From out of nowhere

3 comentarios:

Mike dijo...

The only thing I can say is I'm becoming a fan of your pics!! Great!!!

asia dijo...

it's like... it's like... so cute!

315517 dijo...

La última foto podría parecer la más vulgar, pero tiene algo de idílico, de nostálgico, de lejanía pero cercana a la vez. -_-